We decided to go to Regency Mall. We went into that Gymboree and I found that same outfit and purchased it. It was $4 cheaper at Regency. SCORE! We saw this Easter Bunny was also on a Carrot Break… What’s up with Carrot Breaks??? Anyway, we were sitting in the nice loungy area and were changing Ava’s clothes (technically just putting the sundress over her onesie that didn’t match but we put a sweater on so it didn’t matter) but The Easter Bunny walks by and waves to Ava. I don’t really know how to describe her reaction but it made me laugh.
We are standing in line and the little boy in front of us (he looked to be around a year old) was throwing his whole body out, screaming and crying while The Easter Bunny is trying to hold him. Doug says that he wants a picture of Ava like that. I told him don’t worry by the time Christmas gets here she will be the perfect age to be totally freaked out by him.
I was so happy with how this Easter Bunny looked and that there was a water leak at Chesterfield Towne Center lol The one at Chesterfield was white and had huge, round glasses; he looked more cartoony to me. This one looks more like Peter Rabbit or maybe Beatrix Potter. It only took 2 takes to get the perfect picture of Ava Douglas. And, this is what we got……

.


No comments:
Post a Comment