So I'm in Ava Douglas' room putting her clothes away and straightening up. I had been to Costco earlier and got her a big box of Huggies diapers. I had stacked the diapers away and had the box sitting sideways on the floor. While I was putting clothes on hangers I happened to look up and Ava had placed her hands on top of the box and just stood right on up all by herself. I was so surprised as she really hasn't even tried to pull up on her crib or anything yet. While she was standing up she starts crying as if to say "Hey, I don't know how to get down from here".
I will be adding a video soon of Ava Douglas chasing Pax around while he is playing with his frog. Ava would get really close to him and he would take off but we all know he actually enjoys being chased. So cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment