Or at least she thinks she can read. Ava loves to spend her time reading her books. On occasion I will walk into the room (because she has been a little too quiet) and I will see her in the middle of books reading. Some of her favorites are "Hummpy Dummpy" a nursery rhymes book. She loves her Dr Seuss books and her two thumbs up book has got to be "The Moon in My Room".
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
My baby can read...
Or at least she thinks she can read. Ava loves to spend her time reading her books. On occasion I will walk into the room (because she has been a little too quiet) and I will see her in the middle of books reading. Some of her favorites are "Hummpy Dummpy" a nursery rhymes book. She loves her Dr Seuss books and her two thumbs up book has got to be "The Moon in My Room".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Aww, she's so precious. Glad to see you back to blogging and can't wait to see and hear more of the Kramers!
ReplyDelete